In “No Foul Mouths on The Field: Football with a New Age Twist”, Ken Belson writes about how the Seattle Seahawks plan to use psychology to win the Superbowl this year. The psychology to developing a winner’s attitude could be applied to any goal.
- Block out the distractions, including doubts that can impede split second decisions;
- Deeply focus on the right things and use your emotional and intellectual intelligence to adjust to changing circumstances;
- Do not measure success by one point in time;
- Be yourself, play hard, and you will be fine; and
- Persevere and persist. Perseverance and persistence determine why some talented people succeed while similarly talented people fail.
To read the full article: http://nyti.ms/1PYaWGp